Pip is the most realistic dice simulation on the iPhone to date. Do you want to play Yahtzee, Craps, Monopoly or Dungeons & Dragons with your friends, and forgot your dice? Now you can have all the dice you need on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Choose from a selection of nine different dice in eight vibrant colors, allowing you to play anything from D&D to Yahtzee. New in Pip 2, double-digit ten-sided dice, Fudge dice, and average dice for wargame enthusiasts.
- Drag your dice in and out of the tray, and shake or double-tap to roll. Touch them, move them around with your finger, throw them against each other, tap them to lock or unlock, slide them from under the tray by tilting the device.
- Save up to 10 of your favorite dice sets.
- Quality 3d models and perfect physics simulation. You will be surprised at how well these dice feel!
- Unobtrusive, synchronized sound effects.
- Pip 2 is 2x faster than ever before, even on first generation devices running iPhone OS 2.x. Pip also opens in a wink so you can start using your dice right away.
Things we DO NOT feature
- No dice formulas, logs or automatic dice result calculations. If you are looking for these, we heartily recommend our fine competition MachDice or Dicenomicon.
- Pip is not a game on its own! It is a physics-based dice simulation for games you already own that will give you truly random results.
- Game Dice Simulator.
- $0.99 (USD) | 0.79€ (EUR).
- Current Version:
- v1.0 Released:
- December 2, 2008.
- v2.0 Released:
- April 1, 2010.
- Original iPhone and up, iPod Touch 1st Gen and up, iOS 2.0+.